1. BBS01 Mid-Drive Motor: 1 pc
2. LCD-TFT850C Display : 1 pc
3. Brake Levers: 2 pcs
4. Thumb Throttle: 1 pc
5. Waterproof Quick Release Wires: 1 pc
6. Speed Detecting Sensor + Magnet: 1 pc
7. Chain wheel + Chain Cover: 1 pc
8. Left Crank + Right Crank: each 1 pc
9. Fixing Plate: 1 pc
10. M5*10 Nuts: 5 pcs
11. M6*12 Nuts: 2 pcs
12. M33 Nuts: 2 pcs
13. ST 3.9 Nuts: 5 pcs
1. Voltage: 36V
2. Power: 350W
3. Motor Weight: 3.8kgs
4. BB Length: 68mm (Suitable for 68mm length BB Bike Modification)
5. Working Temperature of Display: – 20°C-80°C.
6. Waterproof Grade: IP65
1. Open the package and take out drive unit accessories; And check the specification whether it is correct.
2. Fix the chain wheel on drive unit with 5pcs screw M5*10, then fix chain cover on chain wheel with 5pcs screws ST3.9.
3. Fix the drive unit axle tube on frame bottom bracket.
4. The surface with teeth of fixing plate towards inside, then fix the plate on drive unit with 2pcs M6*10.
5. Hold the drive unit near to bicycle fork, force less than 5kgs, tight 1st nut M33 onto axle tube with force : 30-40N.m.
6. Fix 2nd nut M33 onto axle tube, tightening force: 30-40N.m.
7. Fix the left crank on the bike with M8 inner hexagon screw. Tightening force: 35-40N.m.
8. Fix the right crank on the bike with M8 inner hexagon screw. Tightening force: 35-40N.m.
9. Connect all cables for battery, display, speed detecting sensor and so on.